Global Skill Consulting Recruitment Agency is an independently owned recruitment consultancy established for over 8 years. We have gained an outstanding reputation for providing a fresh, proactive and honest approach to recruitment without any compromise. Our recruitment success rate is high because we work harder and smarter for both our clients and candidates. The company offers niche market recruitment services through a number highly trained recruitment professionals.
The Recruitment Process
Here’s a step-by-step guide of what you can expect when you work with us to recruit a new permanent, temporary or contract employee.
Recruitment Process in 10 Steps
- Get in touch: To discuss your hiring process, please contact a Global Skill recruitment consultant or email us your job specification to our website and your best point of contact will call you as soon as possible.
- Clarification of your requirements: We arrange an in-depth teleconference or face-to-face meeting to discuss your requirements. If you don’t have a job description, we can help with the preparation at this stage.
- Market update: We provide an honest appraisal about market conditions, the availability of candidates and how attractive your role and compensation package are.
- Full understanding: It’s not all about the technical requirements on paper, so we take the time to understand your business and the type of individuals that would thrive in your culture.
- Timescale definition: Project timescales and milestones are agreed to beforehand and stuck to throughout the recruitment process.
- A custom-made solution: Our teams are all specialists in their markets, so while they’ll know your industry inside out, they also know that no two recruitment processes are ever the same. We start with a fresh viewpoint and advise you on your best course of action.
- Access to the best candidates: Our access to top candidates is provided by our industry-leading database, range of advertising solutions, active networking with key contacts in the market and keeping up-to-date with social media trends.
- In-depth interviewing: We complete extensive interviewing to select your preferred candidates from a group of people who’ve been qualified against all of your technical, creative and personality requirements. We are also able to arrange psychometric testing and assessment centers as part of your vetting process.
- Referencing: We perform full referencing for your potential new employee to guarantee their credibility.
- Offer management: We manage offers to make sure that you secure your new hire in your ideal timescales at the right salary level.